1 Day Before
Its one day before I go Bali for one week holiday...
Just went to my father's brother aka my uncle's house to put my terrapin under his care...
Now beginning to miss my terrapin le.. Then my hamster will be still in my house as its food is dry food, therefore can put for a longer time. But my terrapin's food is in the water, so must be fed and changed daily for hygiene purpose. I miss my terrapin...
Pray that my uncle can take good care of it so it will be in pink of health when I return from Bali.. And pray for my hamster that it will also be in pink of health...
Yea!
Just went to my father's brother aka my uncle's house to put my terrapin under his care...
Now beginning to miss my terrapin le.. Then my hamster will be still in my house as its food is dry food, therefore can put for a longer time. But my terrapin's food is in the water, so must be fed and changed daily for hygiene purpose. I miss my terrapin...
Pray that my uncle can take good care of it so it will be in pink of health when I return from Bali.. And pray for my hamster that it will also be in pink of health...
Yea!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home